Estate Planning Attorney in Atlanta, GA
Estate planning allows you to provide for your family by creating a will, establishing a power of attorney or living will, making funeral arrangements in advance, and more. If you’re ready to begin the estate planning process, you need the help of an attorney with the knowledge to protect the interests of you and your loved ones. That’s where Hal Parkerson Law comes in.
Here to Serve You
Hal Parkerson Law offers a comprehensive range of estate law services in Atlanta, GA, including:
- Long-term care provisions
- End-of-life arrangements
- Estate administration
Most importantly, Hal Parkerson Law pledges to treat you with the respect you deserve. When you become a client, you can expect attentive, personalized service at every step in the legal process. Whether it’s planning for your family’s future, executing a loved one’s will, or working through the probate process, Hal Parkerson Law is ready to help. Call today to schedule your consultation.
Request an Appointment
Message Sent. Thank you for contacting us. We will be in touch with you shortly.
|Mon - Fri:||8:30am - 6:00pm|
- Member Of The Global Capital Connection
- Board Member Of The Kettering Executive Network
- Member Of The Association For Corporate Growth
- Member Of The Turnaround Management Association
- Managing Director Of The Commenda Securities Corporation
- Rated AV© Preminente™ By Martindale Hubble
- Certified Financial Planner